To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, select All to display your entire icon list.
- Scroll to and select Options.
- Scroll to and select Device.
- Scroll to and select Device and Status Information.
- View the following information:
- MAC Adress
- IP Adress
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
Meanings for status lights
- A flashing red light indicates a new message.
- A flashing yellow light indicates low battery.
- A flashing blue light indicates a .
- A flashing green light indicates the device is within voice coverage.
Enable / Disable status lights
- From the Home screen, scroll to and select the Options icon.
- Scroll to and select Display.
- Scroll to and select Screen Display.
- Check or un-check the LED Coverage Indicator.
- Press the Menu button.
- Scroll to and select Save.