Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Dell Streak 7. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap Music.
- Tap Playlists.
- Touch and hold the desired playlist.
- Tap Play.
Turn on / off FM radio
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- Connect the included USB cord to the tablet, then to your computer.
- Tap Turn on USB storage.
- On your computer, a Removable Disk window appears. Click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Click OK.
Note: To access files on internal tablet storage, touch and drag the Status bar down to open the Notification screen and then tap USB connected. Tap Turn on USB storage and OK.
- On the computer, double-click the folder on the memory card into which you want to move or copy the music.
- Double-click the folder on the computer that contains the music you want to move or copy.
- Drag and drop the files from the folder on the computer to the folder on the memory card.
- When you are finished, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the lower right-hand corner of your computer screen.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.