To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
Note: There are two sets of Home, Menu, Back, and Pen Options buttons on your tablet. One set lights up when you hold your tablet in portrait orientation; the other set lights up when you turn your tablet to landscape orientation.
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap About tablet.
- Tap Tablet identity.
- View the tablet’s IMEI number.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Solid green light when the tablet is connected to the power adapter or a computer and the battery is fully charged.
- Flashing green light when you have a pending notification.
- Solid orange light when the battery is being charged.
- Flashing red light when the battery level is very low.