Learn how to hide, show, uninstall, and clear cache for apps on the HTC Flyer. Find out more on this page:
Clear app cache and data
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, try just clearing cache first. If you still experience problems, then clear data too.
To clear the cache and data for an app, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Applications.
- Touch Manage Applications.
- Verify the All tab is selected.
- Find and touch the desired application.
- Touch Clear Cache and Clear Data.
To uninstall third-party apps, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Applications.
- Tap Manage applications.
- Tap All.
- Select and tap the game or application you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK.
- Tap OK again.
Hide or show apps
Hide appsWe're sorry, but this feature is not supported by T-Mobile for your device.
Show appsWe're sorry, but this feature is not supported by T-Mobile for your device.
Pre-installed appsWe're sorry, but this information is not available from T-Mobile for your device.