Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the HTC Flyer. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Music.
- Tap the Playlists (list with an arrow) icon in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Touch and hold the desired playlist.
- Tap Play.
Turn on / off FM radio
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. [link to How to's for Tech specs]
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the USB/charging port on your tablet.
- Plug the large end of the USB cable into the USB port of your computer.
- On your tablet, a Choose a connection type message appears.
- Tap Disk drive.
- Tap Done.
- Note: Some applications in use may be stopped or may not be available until you disconnect USB storage.
- On a Windows computer, a Removable Disk window appears. Double-click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- On a Mac OS X computer, two virtual drive icons will appear on the desktop. The icon labeled HTC Tablet allows access to the files in the tablet’s internal storage. The other icon allows access to the files on the memory card.
- Double-click the memory card’s virtual drive icon.
- On either type of computer, double-click the desired folder to access your tablet’s files.
- Drag and drop the music file(s) from your computer into thememory card folder.
- On a Windows computer, when you are finished, click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray in the lower right-hand corner of your computer desktop.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass storage Device.
- On a Mac OS X computer, when you are finished, drag and drop each of the two virtual drive icons into the Trash/Eject.
- Disconnect the USB cord from your computer and then from your tablet.