To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- Place your fingernail in the notch on the top of your phone and pull out to detach the back battery cover.
Important: Do NOT remove the lower portion of the back cover. Removal will damage your phone and void the warranty.
- View the label beneath the battery.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
Figure 1: White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Figure 2: Red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Solid red light: Phone is being charged.
- Solid green: Phone is fully charged.