Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung Galaxy S II. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Application.
- Tap Music player.
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. [link to How to's for Tech specs]
- Connect the USB cord to the phone, then to a computer.
- Touch the Status bar and drag down to open the Notification screen.
- Tap USB connected.
- Tap Turn on USB storage.
- Tap OK.
- On your computer, click Open folder to view files and click OK.
- You will see another Removable Disk window, click Open folder to view files and click OK again.
Note: One folder shows files saved in your phone memory and one folder shows files saved on your SD card.
- Locate the file(s) you want to move on your computer.
- Cut or copy and paste the desired file(s) from your computer to your SD card.
- When done, on your phone, tap Turn off USB storage.