Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung Gravity TXT. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Media (Medios).
- On the On phone (En telefono) tab, scroll to Music (Musica).
- Select Open (Abrir).
- Scroll to and select Music player (Reproductor de musica).
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. [link to How to's for Tech specs]
- From the Homescreen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings (Configuracion).
- Select Personalize (Personalizar).
- Scroll to and select Phone settings (Telefono).
- Scroll to and select USB mode (Modo USB).
- Scroll to and select Mass storage (Almacenamiento masivo).
- Connect a USB cord to your phone first, then to a computer.
- On the computer, navigate to and open the phone’s drive.
- On the computer, locate the audio file(s) you want to move.
- Copy the file(s) you want to move.
- Paste the files into the desired location on the phone’s drive.
- When finished, safely disconnect the phone from the computer.
Caution: Do not disconnect the USB cable during file transfer.