Troubleshoot or learn more about situations where the Nokia Lumia 925 does not power on, the phone does not respond to the charger, and/or the Windows Home key blinks on/off while connected to the charger. The battery has been fully drained and does not have sufficient charge to power on. In the event the device becomes unresponsive you can usually resolve this issue by performing a soft reset.
To fix this issue:
- Confirm your device is on the latest software. If not, complete the software update.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys for 15 seconds while the phone is connected to the charger. You should get a vibration.
- If the device still does not respond, leave the device connected to the wall charger and USB cable that came with the device.
- Once the device has sufficient power, it will automatically power on.
Note: This may take up to 20 minutes. You will see the following:
- Blinking windows key
- Low battery signal.
- The device will power on.
- If the device still does not power on after allowing to charge 15 to 20 minutes, once again press and hold the Powerand Volume Down keys for 15 seconds. You should get a vibration.
- If you do not receive a response, perform a master reset with hardware keys.