To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
Note: The following settings descriptions refer to holding the camera in the horizontal Landscape Mode.
Tap the area of the viewfinder screen you want in focus. Settings on bottom of screen:
Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to zoom in or zoom out. OR
- Tap the view finder screen to display the zoom bar.
- Touch and drag the slider to zoom in or zoom out.
Settings on left-hand side of screen (when help in landscape mode):
Note: the default scene is Auto and is represented as an A (Auto) icon. The Scenes icon is found at top-left of screen.
- ClearShot HDR
Tap the Flash icon to change from Automatic flash(default) to Flash to No flash.
- Tap the Back icon to change to the Front facing camera.
- Tap the Front icon to return to the Back camera.
- Tap the Camera icon to change to Video mode.
- Tap the Video icon to return to Camera mode.
Settings on right-hand side of screen:
Tap the Shutter icon to take a photo.
- 2 seconds
- 10 seconds
- No effect
- Vintage warm
- Vintage cold
Image adjustments(only when Scenes is set to Manual)
White balance(only when Scenes is set to Manual)
- 8 M (3264 x 1840)
- 5 M (2592 x 1456)
- 3 M (2048 x 1152)
- 1 M (1280 x 720)
- Small (640 x 368)
- No review
- 3 seconds
- 5 seconds
- No limit
- Storage card
- Phone storage
- 16:9 (Widescreen)
- 4:3 (Standard photo size)
Geo-tag photos(On / Off)
Auto enhance (On/ Off)
Auto focus (On /Off)
Face detection(On / Off)
Shutter sound(On / Off)
Grid (On / Off)
Smile capture(On / Off)
Blink detection(On / Off)
Reset to default
Set default camera storage
To change if the camera stores pictures on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card, follow these steps:
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Pictures & videos
Delete a picture or video
To delete pictures or videos from the gallery, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications
- Scroll to and tap Gallery.
- Navigate to and tap the desired group of pictures.
- Tap More.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap each picture you want to delete and mark with an X.
- Tap Delete.
Take a screen shot
To take a screen shot of the device display, follow these steps:
- Press the Power button and the Home key simultaneously until screen flashes.
- Picture will be saved to your Gallery.