To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Tap Phone identity.
- View the IMEI number.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
The notification LED shows a:
- Solid green light when the phone is connected to the power adapter or a computer and the battery is fully charged.
- Flashing green light when you have a pending notification.
- Solid orange lightwhen the battery is being charged.
- Flashing red light when the battery level is very low.