Learn how to share media to other devices from the LG Optimus F3. Find out more on this page:
Turn on/off media sharing
To turn on or turn off media sharing with another device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap FileShare. Opening the application will automatically turn on media sharing.
Note: When active, the FileShare icon () will appear in the Notification bar.
- On another nearby LG device, access turn on the FileShare application.
- When multiple devices are active and within range, the Wi-Fi Direct icon () will appear in the Notification bar.
Note: From the FileShare menu, select and send or receive files directly.
- Tap the Back key on the main FileShare page to close the application and turn off media sharing.
We're sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.