Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the T-Mobile myTouch by LG. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and touch Music.
- Tap on desired song or artist to play.
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
- We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- From any Home screen, touch the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Storage.
- Touch Mass storage only.
- Connect the USB cord to the phone, then to a computer.
- Touch Turn on USB storage.
- Touch OK.
- When a Removable Disk window appears on your computer, double-click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Click OK.
- Double-click to open the folder on the computer containing the file(s) you want to move.
- Copy and paste or drag and drop the files into the desired location on your memory card.
- Caution: Do not disconnect the USB cable during file transfer.
- When you are finished, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray of your computer.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.
- On your phone, touch Turn off USB storage.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your phone