Learn how to check the software version and see official versions for the LG Optimus F3. Find out more on this page:
Beginning December 3, the LG Optimus F3 received a software update to P65910b. This update provides the following features and improvements:
Check the software version
To check the current software version, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Scroll down to 'SYSTEM,' and then tap About phone.
- Tap Software information.
- Read the version on the phone, and check it below:
Your software is up to date. There are no updates available.
This document will be updated if and when new software is available.
Your phone can update to software version P65910b:
Your phone has non-T-Mobile software, and it is unsupported. The manufacturer and T-Mobile cannot update your software.
Requirements to update
To be able to update to the current software version, the below requirements must be met:
- 50% or higher battery life
- Data connection
- 115 MB available memory (File size of update: 111.3 MB)
Software update: Automatic (OTA)
Update automatically Over-The-Air (OTA)
This software update will be pushed to your phone between December 3 and December 24. Your phone will notify you when it is ready to update. Follow the on screen prompts to download the update. If your phone has not received an OTA message, see Software update: Download below.
Software update: Download
Download and install software update
You can download and install the software update:
Update software from the phone
To check for updates and download the update from the [OEM] servers, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch About device.
- Touch System update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wait as your phone restarts and updates to Android version 4.1.2 / Baseband version P65910b.