Learn how to read icons, status lights, and the IMEI of the Nokia Lumia 925. Find out more on this page:
To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Micro SIM holder
- Micro USB connector
- 3.5mm connector
- Front camera
- Proximity/light sensor
- Volume keys
- Power/lock key
- Camera key
- Back key
- Start key
- Search key
- Camera flash
- Back camera
- Wireless charging connectors
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap about.
- Tap more info.
- Review the IMEI information.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Insert the SIM door key (or a small bent paperclip) into the small hole in the SIM card tray until the tray is released.
- Remove the SIM tray completely from the device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)