To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From any screen, press the Camera key.
- Tap the More icon.
- Tap photo settings.
- If necessary, select from the following fields to adjust camera settings:
- White Balance
- Face detection
- Tap save.
Set default camera storage
Media will be saved to the internal storage. We're sorry, but setting default camera storage is not available on this device.
Pictures & videos
Delete a picture or video
To delete pictures or videos from the gallery, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, scroll down to and tap the Photos tile.
- Select one of the following options:
- camera roll
- Touch and hold the picture or video file you want to delete.
Note: The video file thumbnails will display a Play icon.
- Tap delete.
- Tap delete again to confirm.
Take a screen shot
To take a screen shot of the device display, follow these steps:
- Press and hold Power key, and then quickly tap the Start key.
Note: The screen shot will be saved in the Photos hub.