To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap about.
- Tap more info.
- Review the IMEI information.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Using the SIM tool or a paperclip, remove the SIM card tray.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Solid red: Device is plugged in and the battery is charging.
- Solid green: Device is plugged in and the battery is fully charged.