Learn how to read icons, status lights, and the IMEI of the T-Mobile Prism. Find out more on this page.
To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Tap Status.
- Scroll to and view the IMEI number.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
We're sorry, this option is not available for your device.