Note: Click the diagram for a full view image.
To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
Note: Click images for an expanded view.
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
Text messaging icons
Wireless connection icons
Battery and charging icons
Website certificate icons
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and slide down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About.
- Tap Category, and then select Hardware from the drop-down menu.
- View the 'IMEI' information.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Solid Green: Your device is fully charged.
- Solid Red: Your device is turning on or restarting.
- Flashing Red: Your device has a new notification.
- Flashing Yellow: Your battery level is low or your device is charging.