Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the HTC Sensation 4G. Find out more on this page.
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications
- Scroll to and tap FM Radio.
- Connect a cable headset to the phone’s 3.5mm connector to act as an antenna.
- Tap the Search
or icons to find a desired station.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. [link to How to's for Tech specs]
- Connect the included USB cord to the phone, then to your computer.
- On your phone, a Choose a connection type message appears.
- Tap Disk drive.
- Tap Done.
Note: Some applications in use may be stopped or may not be available until you disconnect USB storage.
- On a Windows computer, a Removable Disk window appears. Double-click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- On a Mac OS X computer, double-click the virtual drive icon that appears on the desktop.
- On the computer, double-click the desired folder to access your phone’s files.
- Drag and drop the music file(s) from your computer into the memory card folder
- On a Windows computer, when you are finished, click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray in the lower right-hand corner of your computer desktop.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass storage Device.
- On a Mac OS X computer, when you are finished, drag and drop the virtual drive icon into the Trash/Eject.
- Disconnect the USB cord from your computer and then from your phone.