Learn how to read icons, status lights, and the IMEI of the HTC Sensation 4G. Find out more on this page.
To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Tap Phone identity.
- View the IMEI number.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
Figure 1: White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Figure 2: Red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
The notification LED shows a:
- Solid green light when the phone is connected to the power adapter or a computer and the battery is fully charged.
- Flashing green light when you have a pending notification.
- Solid orange light when the battery is being charged.
- Flashing red light when the battery level is very low.