Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the HTC Sensation 4G.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- From any Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Wi-Fi to enter 'Wi-Fi settings'.
- If necessary, tap the Wi-Fi On / Off toggle to turn on and view Wi-Fi networks.
- Scroll to and tap the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- If security is enabled, enter the Wireless password.
- Tap Connect.
Set connection preference
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connection preferences.
- Tap one of the following options:
- Wi-Fi Preferred
- Cellular Preferred
- Wi-Fi Only
- Tap OK.