Troubleshoot or learn more about, after Jellybean update, applications are missing or not available. Some applications and widgets have been removed for device performance and due to low usage of the widgets. Removing applications and widgets allows HTC to focus on software improvements and quality.
To fix this issue:
- From All Apps press Menu.
- Tap Hide apps.
- Verify the application that you are looking for is not checked as “hidden”.
- If application is not found, Navigate to Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap All.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and look for Disabled Applications.
- Tap Application.
- Tap Enable. The application will now become available in your app drawer.