Learn how to change camera settings and take screen shots on the Google Nexus 4. Find out more on this page.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
Set default camera storage
- We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Pictures & videos
Delete a picture or video
To delete pictures or videos from the gallery, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps
- Tap Gallery.
- Locate and tap the folder that contains the image file you want to delete.
- Tap the image you like to delete.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Delete.
Take a screen shot
To take a screen shot of the device display, follow these steps:
- While your screen is unlocked, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
- Wait until you hear the camera shutter sound.
- Release from the buttons.