Find steps to change your T-Mobile ID password. If you've forgotten it, check out My T-Mobile password troubleshooting.
In order to protect your account, T-Mobile ID password has specific requirements for new passwords.
- Must be between 8-50 characters
- Must include at least 1 number
- Must include at least 1 letter
- Cannot contain spaces
If an attempted password does not meet these requirements, you will receive an error message and will be prompted to try a stronger password.
From your mobile device with the T-Mobile app
- Open the app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- Log in with your T-Mobile ID.
- Select Profile Settings.
- Select T-Mobile ID.
- Select Password.
- Enter your old password and new password and then re-enter your new password.
- Select SAVE.
From a computer
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select PROFILE.
- Next to T-MOBILE ID > PASSWORD, select Edit.
- Enter your new password and then select SAVE.