Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung Gravity Q.
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Menu.
- Tap Music player.
- Navigate to the music files you want to play.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Tap Play all.
- Select the title of the song you want to play.
Turn on/off FM radio
We're sorry, but FM radio is not available on this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- Connect the device to a computer using the USB cable.
- On the computer when the AutoPlay window appears, click Open device to view files using Windows Explorer.
Note: If the AutoPlay window does not appear automatically, check that the USB cable is completely plugged in, or try another USB port.
- In the Windows Explorer window that opens, double-click the Phone folder.
- Copy the music or files from your computer to the Phone folder on your device.
- When you are done copying, safely disconnect the device from the computer.