To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Receiver allows you to hear the other caller and the different ring tones or sounds offered by your phone.
- Back key takes you one level back when navigating menus, all the way back to the Home screen.
- Exit key ends a call. While in the Menu mode, it returns the phone to the Home screen and cancels your input.
- Microphone is used during phone calls and allows other callers to hear you clearly when you are speaking to them. It is also used to make voice note recordings.
- Send key allows you to make or answer a call. Press and hold to dial the last contact entered.
- Display shows all the information needed to operate your phone, such as the received signal strength, phone battery level, date, and time.
- Volume keys allow you to adjust the ringer volume in standby mode or adjust the voice volume during a call. When receiving an incoming call, pressing the volume key mutes the ring tone. Press and hold the volume key to reject a call.
- microSD card slot gives your phone additional storage for files and data using an optional microSD memory card (not included).
- Power button turns the phone on and off.
- Camera button allows you to take pictures when you are in camera mode. It launches the camera when you press and hold.
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Dialer.
- Enter *#06#. The IMEI number will display.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
We're sorry, but status light indicators are not available on this device.