BlackBerry hosted email (@tmo.blackberry.net) is not supported in BlackBerry OS 10.
As a temporary workaround, BlackBerry will forward your email to another email address for up to one year. To setup forwarding:
- If you're on your device, perform these steps:
- Swipe down from the home screen and select Settings
- Scroll down and tap Accounts
- From the bottom menu tap Add Account
- Tap Email, Calendar and Contacts
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field and tap Next
- Enter your password in the Password field and tap Next
- Continue onto step 3 below.
- If you're not on your device, use a computer to browse to http://tmobile.blackberry.com/html/hosted.
- Navigate to the Forwarding web page.
- In the Email Address field, type your BlackBerry email address (XXXXXXX@tmo.blackberry.net).
- In the Password field type the BlackBerry email address password.
- In the Forwarding Email Address field type the email address to forward the emails to.
- In the Confirm Forwarding Email Address field, retype the forwarding email address.
- Click Next.
- Close the browser.
Note: Once the forwarding rule is created, it can take 5-15 minutes before email starts to forward to the new email address.
For more information, see KB33260 in the BlackBerry Knowledge Base.