Troubleshoot or learn more about difficulites copying text from from the Browser.
To fix this issue:
- When selecting a string of words while using the browser, the user interface gives no option to copy text.
- Not all websites allows text copying, but for pages that do, the functionality is unclear.
The copied text becomes the most recent item on the clipboard, and you will be able to paste this text.
- Browse to a website with text that can be copied.
- Long-press on a word for about 2-3 seconds, and an orange highlight will show up with two markers that can be dragged to highlight more or less text.
- Tap your finger somewhere inside the highlighted text.
- The UI will display near the bottom of the screen: Text copied to clipboard.