Troubleshoot or learn more about problems accessing the Mobile HotSpot Admin page with the T-Mobile 4G Mobile HotSpot. It is not possible to access the T-Mobile HotSpot Admin page unless the computer has successfully connected to the 4G Mobile HotSpot’s data network over Wi-Fi.
To fix this issue:
- Make sure the Mobile HotSpot is not connected to the computer via USB.
- Connect to Mobile HotSpot.
- Access the Admin Page.
- Turn off and turn on the Mobile HotSpot.
- If accessing through the desktop shortcut does not work, open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1.
- If you cannot access the admin page and the above steps have been performed, master reset the router and retry.
- Connect the HotSpot to an available USB port.
- Install the Mobile HotSpot admin software.
- Open a web browser and attempt to connect to the admin page by typing http://mobile.hotspot.
- Note: Restarting the Mobile HotSpot is a way to occasionally resolve this issue.