Understanding the Issue
- Can only download a limited number (1-8) of apps.
- Error: 'Message Inbox Full'
The Gravity Smart has a limited amount of internal storage space. Apps, app caches, emails, and text messages use this space. You can only store a very limited number of apps in this space. Some apps, such as Facebook, can use over half of this space.
When internal storage space is not available, a pop-up message appears.
|Software version affected||T589UVKF1|
|Software version resolved||None|
|Software update resources||None|
Help & How To
If problems persists, follow these steps:
- Determine how much space is currently being used.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Manage Applications.
- Tap All.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Sort by size.
- View the applications by memory usage, from top (largest) to bottom (smallest).
- You can also tap the application name to Clear data (advise the customer that this will delete information from the application and that they should do so cautiously depending on the application) or Clear cache.
- Determine if Facebook contacts are synced to the phone. If you downloaded the Facebook app and synced contacts, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Taps Accounts and sync.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Remove account.
- Re-add the account by selecting add acount.
- Tap Facebook and complete setup.
- While setting up the account, select Do Not Sync Contacts or Sync Only Exsisting Contacts.
- Clear call history.
- Wipe the cache partition.
- For any apps that are over 10 MB, remove or delete them.
- If the issue still persists, see Device is slow, freezes, restarts, or displays memory errors: Android for additional troubleshooting.