Discover the capabilities and specs of the T-Mobile myTouch by Huawei.
- Advanced Genius Button searches the Web, Yelp, Wikipedia, Maps, ESPN and more.
- Enhanced App Drawer with search functionality shows recently used apps at the top.
- Simple Setup provides quick email and social networking account setup at startup.
- A customer Android widget helps consumers learn the navigation at startup and a tutorials app helps them learn more about the phone’s features.
- Dedicated camera button with simple picture taking UI.
Usage time - 6.1 hours
Standby time -186 hours
4.82 x 2.46 x 0.39 inches
Weight 140 grams
4.0" 800 x 480 screen
Touch Screen with On-Screen Keyboard
1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM,
Expandable memory/Card slot: Micro SD
Size: up to 16 GB
Band I (UMTS 2100), Band II (1900), Band IV (1700/2100/AWS), Band V (850)
Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
1 GHz Qualcomm® Broadcom Processor
System Manager (Carrier IQ)
Emergency Alerts (CMAS)
HD Voice Capable
What's in the box
The device comes with the following accessories included in the box:
- Battery 1500mAh
- USB Cable
- Screen protector film
- Safety & Warranty Information
- Terms and Conditions
- User Guide/QSG
- SIM Card
- Recycle Return Label