Troubleshoot problems with apps on your phone.
If you need help performing any step, check the guides for your device on the Devices page.
To fix a problem with an app
- Make sure other services used by the app, such as text messaging or Internet, are working.
- See if you have Content Blocking or Family Allowances. If you do have these services, they may be blocking services the app is trying to use.
- Update your device to the latest software version.
- Restart your device by turning off the phone for five seconds and then turning it on again.
- Retest the issue.
- Uninstall the app.
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the app.
- Retest the issue. If you're still having issues and it's a T-Mobile app, contact us.