Learn how to prevent unwanted text or picture messages. While there's no way to prevent spam entirely, we will show you some nifty tips to limit the amount of spam that finds its way into your inbox.
Facebook notifications are delivered to your phone via text message and begin with 32665.
To stop Facebook notifications:
- Log in to your Facebook Mobile account.
- Make sure that you don't have Facebook Mobile activated.
- Send a message containing the text OFF to 32665 to deactivate Facebook Mobile text messages. It may take a day or two for all messages to stop.
- If you're still having the issue, contact us.
Messages from an email address
Messages from an email address begin with 9500-9700.
To stop email notifications:
- If the message is spam, forward the message to 7726. We'll reply with a text message confirming that we've received it.
- If the message is from a service provider, such as news or sports updates, you may need to change your subscription settings on the provider's website.
Messages from a mobile number
Some devices allow you to block messages from a specific mobile number. Check out our Devices page to find out how. If your phone doesn't offer a blocking feature, you can always block messages from specific numbers with Family Allowances.
If you receive text message spam, forward the message to 7726 (which spells “SPAM” on most phone keypads). Please don't edit the spam message or add any comments. After you send it to us, we'll reply with a text message confirming that we've received it. We use this information to help identify the spam operation, and we'll take appropriate action. Messages forwarded to 7726 don't count toward your plan.
You might receive an error message when forwarding some group text messages (SMS) or multimedia messages (MMS). If this happens, call T-Mobile Customer Care at 1-877-746-0909.