Use this page to identify software versions for the Google Pixel 4 as well as details on recent software updates.
Identify the device's current software version
- From the Home screen, swipe up twice to view your apps.
- Tap Settings > About phone. Scroll down to view the Build number.
- Review the information in the Review software version details section below.
Review software version details
Build number: Coming soon!
October 15, 2019
Original OEM software
Available October 15, 2019
Your device has non-T-Mobile software, and it is unsupported. The manufacturer and T-Mobile cannot update your software.
Determine update requirements
Your device must meet the following requirements to update your software to the most current version:
- 50% or higher battery life
- Data connection
- File size: N/A
Update software versions
Update automatically over the air (OTA)
- From the Home screen, swipe up to view your apps.
- Tap Settings > System > Advanced.
- Tap System update > Check fro update.
- If an update is available, follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software.
Issues after updating
If you experience issues after updating to the latest software version, you may need to perform a master reset.