Learn how to PUK unlock the Google Pixel 4. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm one of the following or similar error messages are on the device:
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Us to request your PUK code.
- On the screen that says SIM card is PUK-locked, enter your PUK code and tap the check mark. If you don't see the screen, restart your device.
- Enter a new PIN code, then tap the check mark.
- Confirm your new PIN, then tap the check mark.