Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Device care.
- Tap Storage > Menu > Storage settings.
- Tap SD card > Format > FORMAT.
- Wait for the SD card to be formatted, then tap DONE.
Insert / remove SD card
- At the top of the phone, insert the SIM removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out.
- Place the SD card on the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts face down and the card is placed as shown.