Learn how to use the Network SIM Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
SIM unlock phone
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 uses Samsung built-in unlock. To request an unlock for this device, follow these steps:
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections > More connection settings > Network Unlock.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock - requires a mobile data connection
- Wait while the device requests and completes the unlock.