You may find when choosing the option in your gallery to “Upload to Facebook”, you receive the following error message: “Pictures are not uploading; we can’t upload pictures right now. Try again later.”
- Turn off and on your phone (a power cycle).
- Verify you have a data connection by accessing the internet.
- Verify you are signed into Facebook and sync'd with Windows Phone device.
- Attempt to upload photos.
- If issue persists, add the Facebook application to the device and add the photo through the application.
Note: This issue occurs due to the server connection between the device and Facebook; you can re-attempt to add the photo through the gallery at a later time.