Setting up a payment arrangement for your T-Mobile account is quick and easy.
Payment arrangements are available to Postpaid customers who need help paying their bill, be aware that late fees may still apply. If your account is 31 days or more past due, then you must pay the past due amount before you can set up a payment arrangement.
To set up a payment arrangement, click the button below. If you’d rather set up a payment arrangement by speaking with one of our customer service representatives, there’s an $8 payment support fee that will appear on your next bill.
- Once a payment arrangement has been set up, it can't be changed, extended, or deleted.
- You may be charged a late fee if the payment date is more than 10 days past your original due date.
- Don't make payment(s) early or with an alternate method, if your payment arrangement is set up with a Future Dated Payment.
- These may not be recognized by the system as fulfilling your arrangement causing duplicate payments, overpayments, added fees being incurred, and possible suspension of service.
- You must pay each installment by the specified due date to avoid the payment arrangement failing and possible suspension of service.
- The entire payment arrangement will fail if the first installment is not paid by the due date.
- All new bills that become due during the arrangement must be paid by the due date to prevent the payment arrangement from failing and possible suspension of service.
- A $20 restore fee per line, and taxes will be included in the installment(s) if your account is suspended (including partial suspension) for non-payment.