Learn how to set up a payment arrangement for your T-Mobile account.
Payment arrangements are available only to certain customers who need assistance in paying their bill—late fees may still apply. If your account is 31 days or more past due, then you must pay the past due amount before you can set up a payment arrangement.
Important: Keep in mind that once a payment arrangement has been set up, it can't be changed or deleted. Please make sure that you can fulfill the payment terms before submitting.
You can set up a payment arrangement through My T-Mobile. If you’d rather set up a payment arrangement by speaking with one of our customer service representatives, there’s a $8 payment support fee that will appear on your next bill.
From your mobile device with the T-Mobile app
- Open the app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- Select Menu > BILLING & PAYMENTS.
- Select Set up a Payment Arrangement. Keep in mind, this option is only available for accounts that are eligible for a payment arrangement.
- When you see the installment dates, stored card, or bank account on file, tap the right arrow if you need to change any of the arrangement details. Otherwise, select AGREE & SUBMIT.
- Review the payment arrangement summary.
From a computer
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click BILLING.
- Click PAY NOW.
- Click Make a payment arrangement and follow the instructions to set up the payment arrangement. Keep in mind, this option is only available for accounts that are eligible for a payment arrangement.
If you're not having trouble paying your bill, you can schedule a payment to have your bill paid on or before your due date.