The Samsung Galaxy A10e is Samsung's fastest ever device and lets customers take full advantage of T-Mobile's expanding Extended Range 4G LTE network which travels twice as far and provides four times better in building coverage. Check out the details below to help you get started using your new device or visit the Samsung Galaxy A10e page for more information.
On this page:
The Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying your new device.
- Type-C USB cable
- Wall charger
- User manual
- Getting started guide
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the step below to walk through the setup process if needed.
- At the 'Let's go!' screen, select your language, then tap the blue arrow to begin setting up your phone.
- Review the Terms and conditions, tap I have read and agree to all of the above, then tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen steps to begin restoring your content from a previous phone, or tap Skip this for now and then tap Next.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network. You may be prompted to enter your password. Tap Next when done.
- Sign into your Google account, then tap Next to continue.
- Review and agree to Google's terms of service by taping on I agree.
- Choose from the list of previously saved backups and follow the on-screen steps to restore from the backup, or tap Don't restore.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your facial recognition, fingerprints, and setting up a PIN or password.
- Review the Google services, then tap Accept.
- Review and select the additional apps to download and install during the initial setup, then tap Ok.
- Log in or create your Samsung account.
- Review and agree to Samsung's terms and conditions, then tap Next.
- Review and bring your data saved from the Samsung Cloud, or tap Skip.
- Review and agree for T-Mobile to collect your device data, then tap Next and Accept.
- Tap Finish when you are done and ready to begin using your new phone.
Take a look at our Devices page for steps on how to transfer data from your old device to your new device.