T-Mobile's Moxee Signal rate plan is used by customers who have the Moxee Signal Personal Safety Wearable device. This enables users to share location data with select contacts, send alerts with location and audio clips, and signal an emergency to an Emergency Monitoring Service
What's included with Moxee Signal Rate Plan
Unlimited data in the U.S. and Puerto Rico at 512 kbps (Includes 200MB domestic roaming in the U.S.).
International roaming in 210+ countries & destinations (in Canada and Mexico, up to 5GB at 256 kbps. Standard speeds in Simple Global countries at approximately 128 kbps.)
No Credit Check version (grandfathered) includes roaming service in North America only.
Additional Plans Details
- Requires a Moxee signal device and will not work with any other device.
- Location tracking and messaging is managed through the Moxee app.
- This plan does not include voice or texting services.
How to get the Moxee Signal rate plan
- If you are new to T-Mobile, you can sign up onlineonline or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE.
- If you already have a T-Mobile account, you can add this plan in store or by dialing *611.