Adding a line to your account is easy. Let us show you how.
Only the Primary Account Holder can add lines to an account. The account must be current.
You must be logged in to the T-Mobile app to complete these steps.
Scroll to and tap Add a line.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
You must be logged in to your My T-Mobile account to complete these steps.
- Open your My T-Mobile account. Make sure that the account isn't past due delinquent and your line is set as the Primary Account Holder.
- Click Plan > Add a line.
- Click Start now.
- Select the number of lines to add and click Next.
- Select the type of device and click Next.
- Confirm your email address and click Next.
- Click Call now! to finish the order.