T-Mobile Home Internet uses the award winning T-Mobile network to provide home internet service. T-Mobile Home Internet is is only available by invitation.
About T-Mobile Home Internet
- Get connected: T-Mobile's LTE Wi-Fi Gateway uses the award winning T-Mobile network for your home internet connection over Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- Easier setup: The simple setup process makes it easy to get started right away.
- Powerful features: Parental controls and QoS let you take control of your internet experience.
- App control: The T-Mobile Home Internet app lets you manage your Gateway settings on your tablet or phone, right from the palm of your hand.
How do I get T-Mobile Home Internet?
T-Mobile Home Internet is currently available by invitation only to existing T-Mobile customers at select home addresses. If you’d like us to keep in touch with you and share T-Mobile Home Internet updates and progress as we grow, please sign up here http://www.T-Mobile.com/ISP. As soon as we’re ready for you, we’ll let you know!
I need help with T-Mobile Home Internet
If you already have T-Mobile Home Internet and need some help, we have you covered. Check out these links for additional information on setting up and using your T-Mobile Home Internet service. If you can't find the answer, Contact Us and one of our experts will be happy to help.
How to setup and use your LTE Wi-Fi Gateway
- Getting started: T-Mobile LTE Wi-Fi Gateway
- T-Mobile Home Internet app: T-Mobile LTE Wi-Fi Gateway
- Web User Interface: T-Mobile LTE Wi-Fi Gateway