Learn how to check your data, text message, or minute usage on My T-Mobile or through the T-Mobile app if you have 20 lines or less on your business account. For a quick usage check, click the button below.
If you're looking for additional filtering options and steps, see Check your usage.
- If you reach 80% or 100% of your minutes, texts, or data usage, we'll send you a free text message alert at each threshold.
- Roaming usage may take up to 30 days to show on your account and may impact what shows as available.
- If you change your plan on a day other than the first day of your billing cycle, usage won't show what was used before the plan change.
- For pooled accounts, text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and Messaging usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT), and typically updates every two hours.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- In the 'My current usage' section on the main screen, you can view usage or click See my usage to view usage for specific lines.
- You can also click Usage under the ‘My phone’ section and then click View all account usage to view usage for specific lines.
- Selecting Manage > Recent Use from the top navigation bar also allows you to view usage for specific lines.
This isn’t available right now. But don’t worry, you can still check your usage on My T-Mobile.