Global Plus 15GB provides extra travelling benefits on top of what you're already getting when you have T-Mobile ONE™.
Global Plus 15GB gives you 15GB of up to 4G LTE data in Simple Global countries, and you can activate unlimited HD video streaming. You’ll also get unlimited texting and calling at $0.00 per minute in and between over 210 countries and destinations, and 5GB of high-speed tethering in 210+ countries destinations. All these benefits are available on most new or existing T-Mobile ONE™ lines for $50 per month.
To add T-Mobile Global Plus to your account, visit My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app.
On this page:
You can amp up the standard T-Mobile ONE™ experience on your device by adding Global Plus for an additional cost. Here's what you get in addition to everything T-Mobile ONE™ offers.
- 15GB high-speed data while roaming in Simple Global countries
- 5GB high-speed, international tethering in Simple Global countries
- 5GB high-speed data while roaming in Canada and Mexico
- Unlimited texting and calling at $0.00 per minute in and between 210+ countries and destinations
- Unlimited Stateside International Talk and Text
- Unlimited 4G LTE Smartphone Mobile Hotspot in the U.S.
- Unlimited HD video streaming (must be activated via T-Mobile app or My T-Mobile) domestic and abroad in 210+ countries and destinations
- Gogo in-flight all flight long (unlimited flights/sessions) Gogo-enabled domestic flights
- Name ID
- Voicemail to Text
- Only lines that include Global Plus 15GB will experience the Global Plus 15GB benefits.
- Individual services – such as Voicemail to Text, Name ID, and Gogo in-flight – cannot be deactivated or removed from this feature.
- HD video streaming requires activation via T-Mobile app or My T-Mobile.
- If your line has the T-Mobile ONE™ Plus or T-Mobile ONE™ Plus International feature, that will need to be removed in order to add Global Plus 15GB.
- To check the countries included, see International Plans | Traveling Abroad without Roaming Fees | T-Mobile . Any countries listing the Simple Global rate of $.25 per minute for calling will be $0.00 with this feature.
To get Global Plus, you need to be on a T-Mobile ONE™, T-Mobile ONE™ Military, or T-Mobile ONE™ Unlimited 55+ plan
- Not yet on a T-Mobile ONE™ plan? Learn how to Change your plan.
- Already on a T-Mobile ONE™ plan? You can add Global Plus by reading how to Change your services.
- New to T-Mobile? You can sign up online at T-Mobile.com, by visiting a retail store, or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE.
Things to know about HD video
- Activating HD video resolution only provides the ability to view higher resolution video streams by turning off video optimization. It doesn't change the actual, available resolution of streaming video. The video resolution isn't determined by T-Mobile, but rather it's determined by the video content provider (like YouTube or Netflix).
- Once you turn it on, HD video streaming availability should take effect immediately, but it may require closing and re-opening the app or browser window, or restarting your device.
- During congestion, the small fraction of customers using more than 50GB of domestic, on-network data may notice reduced speeds until the next bill cycle due to data prioritization. When an HD video is active, streaming high-definition video will use data much faster than optimized video. (Learn more about T-Mobile's Open Internet disclosures.)
Global Plus 15GB General Terms: Capable device and qualifying postpaid service required. Up to 15GB high-speed data then speeds at max 128kbps. Voice and text features for direct communications between 2 people. Communications with premium-rate (e.g., 900, entertainment, high-rate helpline) numbers not included. Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Additional charges apply in excluded destinations; see www.t-mobile.com for included destinations (subject to change at T-Mobile’s discretion). In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128 Kbps. Usage taxed in some countries. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. HD Video: Activation required. Video streams in native resolution; some content providers may not stream their services in HD. Tethering: 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at max 3G speeds. Name ID: Enabling blocking may inadvertently block desired calls. Disable any time. Info for some unknown numbers not available. Gogo: Wi-Fi & texting available on Gogo-equipped flights of U.S.-based airlines; Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for SMS/MMS/VVM. Stateside Int’l Talk: Calls must originate on T-Mobile’s U.S. network or in Canada/Mexico. See T-Mobile.com for countries and rates; subject to change at T-Mobile’s discretion.