Samsung Galaxy Tab A helps you stay connected with a great tablet, from a brand you trust, all at an affordable price.
On this page:
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- USB Cable
- Wall Charger
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
|Network: Not available|
|Network: Full signal|
|Location service: Active|
|App: Update available|
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Tap Start.
- If desired, scan for and connect to Wi-Fi, then tap Next.
- Agree to the EULA & Diagnostic data terms, select Yes or No thanks to the "error log data" section, then tap Next.
- Sign in to your existing Google account, create a new one, or skip.
- Make desired Google Services selections, then tap Next.
- Enter your name in the This tablet belongs to... section, then tap Next.
- Sign in to your Samsung account, create a new one, or skip.
- If you access your Samsung account during setup:
- Review the Samsung account terms, then tap Agree.
- Make selections for Samsung Backup and restore, then tap Next.
- Sign into your existing Dropbox account, create a new one, or skip.
- Tap Finish.
- Read the System Manager section, then tap Close.
Sure it's time to say goodbye to your old device, but before you do, don't forget to transfer your pictures, videos, and anything else you might want to keep over to your new device. Take a look at the Set up a new mobile device page