Use these steps to use/do/support uninstall and clear cache for apps on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
Clear app cache and data
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, try just clearing cache first. If you still experience problems, then clear data too.
- From any home screen, swipe up to view all Apps.
- Tap Settings > Apps.
- Tap the desired application in the default list or tap MORE > Show system apps to display preinstalled apps.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear data and then tap OK.
- Tap Clear cache.
- From any Home screen, swipe up to view all Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the desired application
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm.