Check out the details below to get started using your new Motorola moto z2 force edition device.
On this page:
The Motorola moto z2 force edition comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- Motorola moto z2 force edition
- USB Cable
- Headset Jack Adapter
- Sim Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Terms & Conditions
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- On the 'Welcome' screen tap Let's Go.
- Choose to Copy your data from another device or Set up as a new device.
- On the 'Moto' screen tap, Accept and Continue.
- On the 'Google' screen, sign in with your Google account.
- On the 'Unlock with fingerprint' screen, tap Skip or Add Fingerprint.
- Select the Google services you wish to enable and tap Next.
- To enable Google Assistant, tap Continue.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Google assistant permissions.
- Tap All Set.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Moto permissions.
- Tap the Agree check box, then Next to allow Device Data Collection.
- Tap Accept to allow Issue Assist.
- Tap Accept to allow Personalized Offers.
- Tap Tutorial or Skip.
Sure it's time to say goodbye to your old device, but before you do, don't forget to transfer your pictures, videos, and anything else you might want to keep over to your new device. Take a look at the Set up a new mobile device page