Check out the details below to get started using your new Motorola E 4th Generation device.
On this page:
The Motorola E 4th Generation comes with everything you need to started enjoying your new device.
- Motorola Andy
- USB Cable
- Sim Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Terms & Conditions
You can do a lot with their new devices, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
No matter what you want to do with your device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Review the steps below to set up your device.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- On the 'Welcome' screen tap Let's Go.
- Choose to Copy your data from another device or Set up as a new device.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- On the 'Moto' screen tap, Accept and Continue.
- On the 'Google' screen, sign in with your Google account.
- On the 'Protect your phone' screen, tap the desired option:
- Not Now
- Select the Google services you wish to enable and tap Next.
- To enable Google Assistant, tap Continue.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Google assistant permissions.
- Tap All Set.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Moto permissions.
- Tap the Agree check box, then Next to allow Device Data Collection.
- Tap Accept to allow Issue Assist.
- Tap Accept to allow Personalized Offers.
Check out Set up a new mobile device doc for steps on how to transfer your data from your old devices to your new device.